Disclosure, Standards and Pricing
PowerNet’s network owners Electricity Invercargill Limited, The Power Company Limited, OtagoNet Joint Venture and Electricity Southland Limited are obliged to publish specific information relating to their electricity lines business in accordance with the Electricity Distribution Information Disclosure Requirements 2012.
- Information in relation to The Power Company Limited can be found here
- Information in relation to Electricity Invercargill Limited can be found here
- Information in relation to Electricity Southland Limited can be found here
- Information in relation to OtagoNet Joint Venture can be found here
PowerNet’s Network Design and Installation Connection Standards are available to download as below.
Please click on the links below and you will be asked to register for the relevant document. We ask that you register for these documents so that we can send you notifications when new versions are available.
- Commercial Terms for New and Altered Customer Connections
- PowerNet Limited – Network Design Standard
- Installation Connection Standard
- Sample Drawings AutoCAD (this link will download a 1.9mb ZIP file with CAD drawings – you need a *.dwg file viewer to view these files)